At the completion of this activity, the participant will be able to:
• Describe what the Zika virus is, how the virus is transmitted, and who is at risk of being infected.
• List the symptoms of Zika virus infection.
• Describe risk of adverse pregnancy or birth outcomes for women infected with Zika.
• Recognize the implications related to sexual transmission of the Zika virus.
• Identify effective methods for prevention of infection and transmission of the Zika virus.
• Describe how pharmacists can use motivational counseling related to Zika prevention.
Zika Prevention Webinar
|Date||5/25/2016 4:00:00 PM|
|Address||1776 Wilson Blvd.|
|Activity Number||Credit Amount||Accreditation Period|
|0206-0000-16-001-L04-P||0.1 CEUs||May 24, 2016 - May 24, 2019|